Thursday, January 2, 2020

My R.A.N.T #011 Asking questions...


Date: 02/01/2020 (Thursday)
Time: 1645 hours



Free time at home, I watched a YouTube video.

7 years old kid teaches me how to chat with the guy I met on dating APP [GLAM lab]

Little introduction before telling the real points here:
So, there are actually 2 kids here. And I believed the girl is 7 years old, and the boy is 10 years old. They helped a 누나 (noona = older sister, calling from a younger boy) to chat with a guy that she has good feeling on him. -- End --


Through my understanding, the girlkid is maybe too small to understand what's going on, but the boykid is confident & suggested stuffs to chat with the guy in the dating app. He even took the handphone and replied the guy's messages.


The noona finds out that she asked lots of questions to that guy. It's true instinct to feel this way, especially when you're just knowing each other no longer. Just as it's like you come to me is to dig informations.

But the boykid said, "Hey this is how love goes ; Ask..ask..and ask." By logical thinking, I think he said it right. You ask questions because you wanna know more about your future love partner. Wanna understand his background or his way of living. Wanna know things that he likes and dislikes. But through rational thinking, there are certain privacy-concerned things that we should avoid mentioning it. Don't get overboard when asking people questions. Plus some more, living in Asian country is known to be conservative in sharing thoughts.

Just like in friends' aspect, I'm that person who likes to ask many² questions to you if we're friends. When I say friends, I'm refering people that enters my life by start talking to me. Asian boy here, I can't leave myself from stigma for being a timid and not initiative in making conversations, or making friends. 😬✨ But when we talk to each other, and I feel that we're able to click each other, that's the moment of miracle comes. I will start to near you (but at the same time, be aware of people reaching you) and find things to converse, by asking questions. Some may found me a boring person, because I don't have much general interests that similar to surroundings. But in deep, I really want to make friend with you.

Personally, I prefer making one friend with deep conversations rather than many friends with shallow conversations. I like to talk more about feelings, making comparisons of situations happened in real life. Meanwhile, when I'm in a group of friends, I prefer to listen more then to speak more. I like to listen interesting thoughts that can broaden up my knowledge. This is me, ASHER YAPP. 🌿 Thank you for those who making me to stay with you and always staying there for me, the silent one. 🔇

Questions for this My R.A.N.T #011:
= How much questions should I ask among friend/s?
= Is it okay to ask many questions to my friend/s? Should he/she asks more questions too or just let them answer my questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment