Monday, May 3, 2021

My IU HILAC Photo Book


Hello everyone! πŸ˜¬πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
First post in year 2021. New month, new resolution. I'm back again. Yeay~ πŸ₯³πŸŽŠ


I found this in Carousell... Feeling like wanna keep this for aesthetic collection heheheh~


It'll be my first ever experience to buy things inside Carousell...
I am so anxious that people will buy it since:

1) It was posted just one week ago. I scared many people will buy it since it's kinda like a super deal to realise that people sell loose K-Pop merchandises there.
2) Three people (including myself) have liked the post. Are the other two likers also keening to buy it?


I watched videos of people unboxing IU's 5th Album: LILAC. This album has 2 versions: HILAC & BYLAC.

Personally, I like BYLAC photo book more than HILAC version. But, I don't see any BYLAC photo book available for sell... So,, I just pick up what's on the market lahh~


The seller is from Sarawak (Kuching specifically)... Requested to quote price for delivery fee.


I intended to buy HILAC cover and also HILAC photo book from the same seller. But the seller said HILAC cover has minor defects.

The box : RM20 RM15
The book : RM37 RM35 (I don't request for that price, but that's the price seller gave me)
Delivery fee : RM11.65 (why? Kuching to Kota Kinabalu also that expensive πŸ”ͺπŸ’”)

To be honest, I don't really mind the dents on the HILAC cover. But it will cost RM61.65 liao~ The total price can buy around ¾ of the album price. πŸ˜­

It's a hard decision to take. I only take HILAC photo book. That would be RM46.65, plus additional RM1 for Carousell Protection fee.


The photo : I requested the seller to snap a photo of how it looked like to put both HILAC & BYLAC photo books inside a cover. It fitted perfectly, the seller said that I have a great idea there. *flushing face*

Please allow me to laugh for straight 10 seconds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

                 

Process of Waiting:

21st April : Started to ask seller about HILAC cover & photo book.

23rd April : Issued payment to seller via GrabPay. (It really fully filled up my mind from day till night, same as others' upcoming purchases I had on the same day wow)

24th April : Parcel posted via J&T Express.

28th April : Received parcel safe & sound at home.


Wanna watch video of me unboxing IU HILAC PHOTO BOOK?


Here you go! Finish watching, don't forget to come back here yaa?


~  P H O T O S H O O T   S E S S I O N  ~





IU 5th Album : LILAC Tracklists


and also (maybe) in any other music apps too...

[ erm... I just put Spotify & YouTube links because I used these platforms to listen songs only haha ]





" Spring is short,
but it comes again."


No comments:

Post a Comment