Thursday, September 20, 2018

My Trip to Korea 2018 : Herbnara Farm


Date : 20th March 2018 (Tuesday)




SECOND DAY at KOREA


- The door was closed; not operating due to reason/s relating with the XXIII Olympic Winter Games
which was happened at Pyeongchang region.
- We were in shivering cold, wanted to go toilet.
- Stopped by a convenience store to borrow their toilet. As gratitude, we bought a few packets of keropok from the shop.



Date : 21st March 2018 (Wednesday)




THIRD DAY at KOREA


The Korea tour leader told the whole trip member that we will be back again there and hopefully it's open. Actually, we're not really into this place anymore since the journey may takes more than one hour to reach there. But before the trip, I was convinced that this location will gonna be my shopping place by watching videos.






We went inside "The Gift Shop", to use the toilet. We were looking at things inside the shop, but the owner (who can speak English) asked us to wander around the farm first. After that, come back the shop and she will try to assist us. What a friendly shop owner.

But maybe it's just me who have problem in listening their Eng-rean (usage of English words with Korean tone). I feel sorry for not really able to understand their English. I tried, but I could just nod at things they said. But I feel successful on myself for being able to answer the "Where are you from?" question.







Wow! Everything at here seems so beautiful. But also the same, we only have one-hour to roam around. Looks like we have to increase our walking speed. I am not going to spend more time on taking photos specifically. The main aim of mine is to complete the race.

見て ください。。。Look at what I saw... YESH~ MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE thing (?)




P/s: I touched it, and I don't know and I forgot if it's real or fake.
¿ NATURAL or ARTIFICIAL ?








Not to forget, a trip will never complete without them...



Yes, the babies. 🐕🐘🐘🐻🐻🐻🐕
[ Just find out that I can insert emoji icons inside the "insert special characters" ]


Going inside the Herbnara Garden Shop, ...














... going outside the Herbnara Garden Shop...


... and there are even more beautiful things to explore.



I picked up conifer cone, or more commonly to be said: pine cone; and dried leaves at here as memorabilia, because I am in love with nature. Hahahah~






Until here, we really dispersed our way. Me and my mum had walked to the most end of Herbnara Farm, while Dad and Akak went to the Herbnara Museum. [Ofc lahh jealous, tak dapat masuk museum diorang kann~ Terasa macam left out feeling. Huhuh...]

* You can watch Akak's vlogging a video of Herbnara Farm here.
P/s : I wish I can still edit video using Wondershare Filmora without watermark again... π🛆π


These photos are what we (me & mum) managed to explore throughout the loss of chance visiting the museum...






Forgot to mention, after finish roaming around the farm... we quickly run back to "The Gift Shop" for shopping time. There are so many things to look, and buy.

Lack of time would be the reason, and mostly everyone were waiting for us inside the bus. Quickly select items to be purchased. Quickly pay our purchased items and going up the bus to the next destination.


* I will enclose photos of my memorabilia and purchased items on next posts soonest. *
* Be sure to keep yourself (and myself) updated for follow-up my recent activities. *

No comments:

Post a Comment