Saturday, August 11, 2018

My Trip to Korea 2018 : Nami Island




Date : 19th March 2018 (Monday)


FIRST DAY at KOREA

I have no thought of what to say or even describe about this place. I almost completely know nothing about the old and popular romance K-drama Winter Sonata story-line. [The first episode of Winter Sonata is actually aired in year 2002, I was just three years old. How would I know? But, I do watch local ordinary romance drama when I was at younger age. Like seven years old...]

At least...at least, there are a few Winter Sonata OSTs that I know and able to play it on the piano (with help of transpose function).


" Welcome to Nami Island "



Before this, I've made some researches of places we will be going in Korea based on the itinerary given by the tour agent. There're two ways to the Nami Island. We're taking the ferry. Another one is the ZipWire, the flying fox. [I want to fly high...]

        


I'm so stupid. I'm so idiot. I use my eye mask to act as my facial mask. I thought it's for the sake of fashion trending in Korea or maybe, to avoid coolness.
 I never know why Koreans wear facial mask until I watched a YouTube video (I think it's no longer available) explained the reasons. [Haa haa... Trip2 mau jadi Korea aduhh~]

 Upon reaching, we take group photos with fellow tour members and start to disperse paths.
 Our journey starts now...



We all are fascinated on how beautiful the island is preserved. Clean with refreshing breeze and nicely decorated to ignore the fact that we're only given an hour to roam around the island.

        

Mum tells us to go the right-side. There's remainder of snow-ice left during the winter season.
I started to think, "What season we are having right now? Season of Winter-Spring interval? I expect there will be flowers blooming... I expect there will be snow-shower to experience."

The weather is cool for a person who cæn't withstand too hot or too cold temperature like me.
[But for me, I would rather to be in cold temperature areas, rather than in hot temperature. Malaysia is too hot for me.]


My hair colour suits well with surrounding.
Glad to dye my hair few days before going to Korea.
Never expected it would be that vivid in bright place.


Sister makes me to hold the ice. It's cold...



Very COLD !!!

My parents went far far already. They couldn't stand of how slow our walking progress is. [Sikit-sikit mau ambil gambar. Gambar pun mau cantik-cantik. Susah betul mau jalan-jalan sama budak-budak generasi Z.]

Let the two of them make their honey moon memories. I don't want to become the third-wheeler of their happiness HAHAHAH. I don't know where they've been during the honey moon period...



It's worth after all, see the similarity on these two photos below.



* Solution : One of them in both photos is not looking at the camera. Hah...hah...








* Sed Lyfe... *
Ain't a photogenic person. I got no idea what to pose. Korean hand-sign of mini love?


Negaraku...
One thing I like in this photo is my standing position is quite symmetry. (+1)




It's at this moment, they started to come into life in Korea. My anak-anak sekalian.
They all have been waited since last year to go travel with us. They love travel very much.

"Creating memories together with three generations are so much fun..."


Look at Winkwink's head, the big doggy-bear! It was my fault. The photo drops on the damp ground.


PhotoScape always makes the greatest one in editing. Thank you!
#willingtodoanythingforthekids


There are many more to walk, but time doesn't allows us to do so.
Here is the furthest point that we've strolled to. Making our way back to the starting point.


I suddenly sit at there. I was wearing my 'facial mask'. Thankfully, the result(s) please(s) me.
The next photo, a candid photo, as you can see, is the moment when dad asked me to remove the 'facial mask'. Literally, that's my ignorant facial expression.




Somebody couldn't wait to come out and take photos in their own kulit...

As dad walking slowly and stop by a shop to buy eatery (grilled corn on cob), mum tells me and sister to go back to the snow-ice place and take photos with them.

Sister comes late to the scene, with the grilled corn. I help my mum to take photo together with her beloved grandson. For hours before reaching Korea, he was stuffed inside mum's hand-carry bag. And here he is...



Winkwink Popo
 with beloved grandson, Winkwink small...


... taking out from her hand-carry bag.

And here comes the elder brother... coming out from sister's hand-carry backpack...



Finally, they're reunited after hours of separating.
Together with them are elder brothers inside the photo...



They were just happily playing on top of the ice surface, enjoying as it's like they are in the Teletubbies land.


 




It's a bye photo. Taking this photo before going back via ferry. 
Tak sempat ambil gambar di sini time sampai...


Selfie with fellow tour guides. Yeah!
[ Left to right : Vincent Chin (KK tour guide), 李萍 / 이평 (Korea tour guide), sis, mum, me. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment